Cancellation, Replacement & Refund Policy
Your complete shopping satisfaction is our No.1 Priority. We want you happy each and every time you buy from us. However if due to some unforeseen situation you are not happy with the product then the following terms apply for a mutually consented resolution of the situation.
Cancellation Policy :
- In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the amount by deducting some fee for the transaction penalty we face within 7 days. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed and shipped out by us.
Replacement & Refund Policy :
- If you receive an item in damaged condition or somehow if the item you received was not the item you ordered, then please do contact us as soon as you receive the item in question. We promise that we will offer you the best possible solution.
- It is advised not to return the item without informing us. It is very vital that you do not send back the item until you have verified with us. In such a situation, no credit or replacement shall be given.
- If we are unable to deliver the original ordered item due to unavoidable reasons, then according to our terms we will request you to select an alternate item and express ship the same to you with no extra shipping cost. Well, if no alternate selection is desired by a customer, then the company will refund you in full with no deduction whatsoever.
- Any shipping costs of sending back to India above what customer paid for shipping charges while receiving them from India are the responsibility of the customer.
- Refunds would not be accepted for custom made / stitched clothing.
- Any complaint with regards to the damage or stains or any other should be reported to us within 24 hrs of the receiving of the products. We may ask for digital picture of the same in order to review the same.
- In case of product exchange, we will issue send the exchanged product once we received the product you sent back at our office. But then customer has to bear the shipping charges.
www.uppada.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, Mastro, American Express, select Debit Cards, Net Banking, Cheque/DD, Bank Transfer and Direct Bank Deposits. If the payment was made (paid through credit card/debit card/net banking), the amount is refunded in the same account as you had made payment.
7-10 working days from the refund initiation date
Return Guidelines :
- Always report your problems associated with the item, order, packaging etc right on time. You must be as specific as possible at the time of filing your complain.
- Always try to return your item using registered airmail or courier service to provide proof of delivery. If something happens in the transit and if the item is not delivered to us, it is impossible to help you. So make sure to rely upon reliable courier agency.
- Please return the item within 7 working days of confirmation. Try to keep that item in original packing and condition.
- We will examine the garments, returned by you and we will try to figure out what went wrong and take immediate steps to prevent such problems from re-occurring.
- As we believe in safe delivery, likewise sending back the item to us carefully is your responsibility as well. For any further shipping related queries mail us at email@example.com
We protect your privacy.
We limit data access to those who need to know.
Within our organization, your personal data is accessible to only a limited number of employees with special access privileges. Although we may, from time to time, compile general demographic information based on your order, this information is shared within our organization only and has no identifiable personal data associated with it.
To enable you to place an order on our site, we need to have the following basic information about you: Your First Name, Your Last Name, and Your Address, City, Zip code, State, Country, Phone Number and Contact E-mail address.
Apart from this, our systems gather certain details about your computer's internet connection like your IP address when you visit our site. Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to customize our site as per your interest, to calculate the number of visitors on our site and to know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
We do not allow any unauthorized person or organization be it other members, visitors, and anyone not in our organization to use any information collected from you.
You can modify your personal details by accessing Edit Profile option anytime from our site.
Probably this is the most important question in your mind as to with whom do we share your information? The answer to this question is that we do not rent, sell, barter, or give away your information to anyone. To some extent, information has to be passed on to the courier companies, credit card processing companies, vendors, etc. to enable them to perform their functions related to your order fulfilment. Apart from this normal business requirement, information may also be needed to be shared with law authorities, for fraud detection, and for the safety of our site, employees, management, users, members and other affiliates associated with us.
The most important usage of the information collected from you is your email which is used to inform you that your order has been confirmed/executed. Your email is also used to inform you for your customer service related queries and for any newsletters sent. All other information collected is confidentially stored and will not be disclosed unless needed as per the requirement of the law authorities or in case of any disputes.