Question: How long will my order take?
Answer: : All the products are dispatched within 2 days of booking the order. You can track your order’s status from the courier site & the tracking ID we provided through email.
Question: Can I return an item if I don t like it, and if so how?
Answer: Sorry you cannot return once purchased, but you can exchange it with other same price or above saree. Simply call us upon receipt of the product and discuss about it.
Question: Will I get any written confirmation for my order?
Answer: Yes. You will certainly receive an email confirmation immediately once you make the payment, which will give you complete information about the product details and the estimated delivery time.
Question: If I have someone in India can he/she make the payment in India on my behalf and can you deliver it to me directly?
Answer: Yes, we can do that, but please drop us an email from our Contact Us page beforehand with your request.
Question: I am concerned about my credit card details.
Answer: You need not be. We accept payments through PayPal, PayU or Paytm which are highly secured payment systems and everyday thousands of transaction happen through these payment gateways.
Question: Do you accept personal cheques?
Answer: No, we do not accept personal cheques.
Question: Can I send money through Western Union or Money Gram?
Answer: Yes, just email us before doing so & we will give the details.
Question: Do you give Discounts?
Answer: We don’t have any discount policy. Since we are the manufacturer and doing only wholesale business, the prices are as mentioned.
Question: What are the Payment Options?
Answer: We have 5 options for payment.
1. PayPal (This option is visible if currency is changed to dollars at top left of the site) - PayPal is very well known payment gateway all over the World. Best option if you are a customer outside of India.
2. Bank Wire Transfer - This option if selected at the end of checkout, you will get our bank details using which you can deposit the payment and let us know about it by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. PayU - This is the default option for all the payments, you get this option at the end of checkout procedure. This is best option for Indian customers who want to use Credit/Debit card or even bank transfer option. PayU is one of the top payment gateway in India.
4. COD (Cash on Delivery) - We do have Cash on Delivery option for Indian customers. You will get this option in the end depending on the service available in your location (based on address).
5. Amazon Payment - You can use Amazon payment gateway if you have an Amazon account (amazon.in). This option comes in the beginning of the checkout procedure. You will get an option to login using Amazon account.
6. Paytm - If you have a Paytm account or Paytm Wallet, you can use it to purchase the products on our site.
Question: When do you usually update products?
Answer: Our products catalogue is updated once in two weeks according the season and demand.
Question: Does the prices include shipping charges?
Answer: Yes, the prices does include the shipping charges within India. For shipping outside India the charges are calculated after you enter the address while checkout.
Question: Fabric price mentioned on the site is per meter?
Answer: Yes, the price is per meter.
Question: Can I order Fabric more than 1 meter and will I get as whole or cut into 1 meter pieces?
Answer: Yes, you can order more then 1 meter. Just enter the quantity (meters) that you require. And we cut whole quantity as order not 1 meter pieces.
Question: Does GST applicable for handloom products?
Answer: Yes, for most of the products 5% and kalamkari products 12% GST is applicable.